At next year’s From Business to Buttons, you’ll have six (!) workshops to choose from!
As usual, a selected group of the speakers at From Business to Buttons will host workshops the day before the conference. For 2019, we went a little bananas: we offer you no less than six workshops to choose from!
- First of all, Kim Goodwin will hold her famous workshop Leading UX: Influencing culture and growing teams. Not to be missed if you’re a UX leader!
- We’re ecstatic to have Jake Knapp doing his workshop on Design Sprints this year. As Jake promises in his workshop description: ”You’ll laugh. You’ll high five. You’ll learn ridiculously useful skills”. Yes please!
- If you’re a UX designer working with AI – or if you’re just curious about AI – Christopher Noessel will be your choice. In his full-day workshop Designing for AI he’ll guide you through designing for multiple modes of AI. Here's a short movie from Chris!
- Jeff Gothelf is returning to FBTB in 2019. His long-running, but constantly updated workshop Leveraging Lean UX to Lead Successful Agile Design Teams will teach you how to build stronger collaboration with product development teams, using product discovery practices.
- Learn the essentials of web animation in Val Head’s workshop The Web in Motion. Perfect for hands-on designers or front-end developers.
- Marc Stickdorn will also hold a workshop. The topic and more info will be disclosed just before Christmas.
Get your ticket ASAP! In previous years, several workshops have sold out months in advance.
Each workshop is 5990 SEK. The venues are TBA at the moment, but all workshops will be held in central Stockholm. Read more at www.fbtb.se .